Real Estate News
Colosseo Atlantic City, Inc., a New York City-based investment and construction firm, announced that it has awarded Joshua Garay and his firm, Garay Real Estate, a Manhattan and New Jersey based
Joshua S. Garay, MBA, and Principal of Garay Real Estate, is a licensed Real Estate Broker, property investor, founder of a nationally recognized real estate listings platform and part-time digital marketing Professor.
Growing up in a family real estate business and previously managing a 150 unit rental unit portfolio in the Gramercy, Murray Hill neighborhood, Josh has tremendous experience and a natural understanding of Manhattan Real Estate.
During the past several years, Josh has sold numerous high-level residential and commercial transactions.
As a part-time Marketing Professor at St. Johns University, and Kean University, Josh, fuses together his knowledge of the latest Internet marketing techniques in order to locate the perfect buyer for sellers across the Manhattan area.
With appearances on Fox Business, Bloomberg Radio and other media channels, Josh is very well versed on the latest trends in the real estate marketplace. Growing up in a family of real estate investors and developers, Josh has a sharp eye for property, whether purchased as investment or for living purposes. Some credentials include:
• MBA Graduate
• Licensed RE Broker: Have sold nearly $10 million in RE over past several years
• Current Adjunct Internet Marketing Professor at St. Johns & Kean University
• Launched social media marketing platform for RE industry, publicized on Fox Business & Other Outlets
• Managed family Real Estate portfolio for years in New York City
• Many valuable resources that can be leveraged including mortgage bankers, re attorneys, contractors and more