Garay Real Estate combines real estate sales experience and precisely targeted digital marketing campaigns to find the ideal buyers and sellers.
We also specialize in finding off-market residential properties.
Together these skills help sellers secure the highest price for their property and buyers get the best value for their purchase.
Condo, Co-op & Condop Sales
Residential sales are at the forefront of our business, whether condo, co-op and condop or individual homes. Our boutique team works with both sellers and buyers in the marketplace to guide all types of transactions.
Our process includes tapping into our large network of high net-worth contacts to structure off-market deals. Our focus is not only to find the buyer that will pay the highest price per square foot and has the greatest ability to close the transaction quickly and efficiently, ensuring the deal does not fall through.
To sell your property, we will leverage:
- Social media
- Digital marketing strategies (search, email, online advertising)
- Print advertising
- Leveraging high net-worth contacts
- Negotiation skills
Our process includes an in-person consultation and review of the Multiple Listing System. The priority is to find the client a property that 1) will be an enjoyable home and 2) will be a solid investment that appreciates over the long term.
It is important that clients are kept in the loop and review the all available information. It is our core philosophy to deliver outstanding client support throughout then entire transaction process.
As your dedicated broker, you will receive:
- Pure fiduciary responsibility
- Board package completion and submission
- Non-biased advice on each property
To read more about the importance of working with an exclusive buyers representative, please view this blog article on our site, https://garayrealestate.com/uncategorized/buyersrepresentation/
- Real Estate Attorneys
- Mortgage Bankers & Brokers
- Title Specialists
- Furniture Staging Consultants
For a select list of clients, Garay Real Estate can access premier rental properties in the tri-state region.
- Experience managing a five building portfolio, consisting of 150 units
- Manage single apartments
- Maintain all aspects of the property including, lease signings and renewals, apartment maintenance, rent collection and other important items