As the designated Streeteasy and Zillow expert for 170 East 78th Street and someone with vast experience in Upper East Side sales, I can confidently state this building is a winner! First and foremost, 78th Street is located on a stunning tree-lined block, one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood. Many of the trees
325 Clinton Avenue, 2A, Clinton Hill, Brooklyn
SOLD! Charming Clinton Hill neighborhood. The spacious layout of this unit make it easy to add a small second bedroom, office, or den – This has been done successfully in this building many times. Apartment features include:
- Extra large, renovated one-bedroom Co-op home located in historic Clinton Hill on the border of Fort Greene (just 20 minutes to Manhattan).
- Two exposures.
- Perched over a private garden.
- The windowed kitchen has been attractively updated and includes a dishwasher and built-in microwave oven.
- The living room is spacious and features three of the home’s five over-sized windows – plus the bedroom is huge!
- Beautiful pre-war oak flooring throughout.
- Plenty of well configured closet space.
The building is part of the Clinton Hill Cooperative Apartments and has newly renovated laundry facilities, two elevators, 24-hour security, on-site maintenance, bike storage, and a resident garden tucked behind the building.
There is a G subway stop just outside your door, and the C train is 3 blocks away. All the best of Brooklyn can be found in the neighborhood, including incredible restaurants, bars and shops, BAM, Atlantic Terminal and Barclays Center, Fort Greene Park and the farmer’s market, The Brooklyn Flea, Pratt Institute and so much more.
Pets are Allowed!
Sublets permitted after two years of ownership
The Clinton Hill Co-ops are Smoke Free Buildings.