As the designated Streeteasy and Zillow expert for 170 East 78th Street and someone with vast experience in Upper East Side sales, I can confidently state this building is a winner! First and foremost, 78th Street is located on a stunning tree-lined block, one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood. Many of the trees
170 East 78th Street, 3F
SOLD! A magnificent pre-war and stunning high ceiling unit in a charming Co-Op on the Upper East Side. This spacious, 4-room, approximate 986 square foot 1BR + Office/Dressing Room was an ideal fit for the buyers!
The Apartment has a dramatic 29’5″ x 14’ living room with 12’ ceiling and wood-burning fireplace. It is accented by a handsome period wainscoting and a south-facing 9′ × 7′6″ set of thermo-paned casement windows. Additional features included:
- Magnificent wood floors and crown moldings
- Renovated kitchen with premium wood cabinetry
- Recessed lighting
- Marble countertops and high-end appliances.
- Windowed, marble bathroom has also been renovated.
- Wall air conditioning in every room.
- Ability to add washer/dryer
170 East 78th Street is a full service, well-established, boutique prewar cooperative on a quiet, tree-lined block.