As the designated Streeteasy and Zillow expert for 170 East 78th Street and someone with vast experience in Upper East Side sales, I can confidently state this building is a winner! First and foremost, 78th Street is located on a stunning tree-lined block, one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood. Many of the trees
49 North 8th Street 3G, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
SOLD! Welcome home to this large two bedroom condo in prime Williamsburg with southern exposure and views onto the beautiful tree-lined North 8th Street.
This spacious sun-filled 2 bedroom home features:
- A gracious layout with split bedrooms
- Approximately 1,149 square feet of interior living space.
- Open chef’s kitchen features Italian Basaltina stone countertops,
- Peninsula Island with Kohler sink
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, including a Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and Thermador cook-top and oven.
- The master bedroom suite includes a walk in closet and en-suite master bath with dual sinks, spa bath, and separate shower.
- A Bosch washer/dryer and luxurious second bathroom with Kohler fixtures and deep-soaking tub complete this incredible apartment.
- Deeded parking is also available for separate purchase.
49 North 8th Street is a wonderful boutique condominium with concierge, fitness center, common courtyard, bike storage, and cold storage for food deliveries. Taxes are abated until 2024. The East River State Park, the Wythe Hotel, and countless top restaurants and shops are literally steps away. With easy access to the East River ferry and the L train at Bedford Avenue, this unique home will not last long on the market.