As the designated Streeteasy and Zillow expert for 170 East 78th Street and someone with vast experience in Upper East Side sales, I can confidently state this building is a winner! First and foremost, 78th Street is located on a stunning tree-lined block, one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood. Many of the trees
60 East 79th Street PHA/B
SOLD! Perhaps the finest location in all of Manhattan. This incredible Penthouse unit located on the top two floors of a townhouse leaves little to be desired. Details include:
- Prewar 5 room duplex
- Private elevator going to 4th and 5th floors
- Large Terrace overlooking 79th Street
- Includes additional studio apartment across the hall perfect for guest room, live/work.
- Sun pours though the double height windows throughout the living and dining area which has a center double fireplace dividing the two rooms
- Open chef’s kitchen with skylight leads to terraces library with full bathroom which can be used as a bedroom.
- Downstairs sun filled large master bedroom overlooks quiet townhouse gardens. a hall of closets, office/bedroom and large bathroom,
- Washer/dryer complete the master suite. Included on this floor is a spacious studio apt (4A) currently used as a bedroom and bath to the PH duplex.