As the designated Streeteasy and Zillow expert for 170 East 78th Street and someone with vast experience in Upper East Side sales, I can confidently state this building is a winner! First and foremost, 78th Street is located on a stunning tree-lined block, one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood. Many of the trees
Harbor Front Plaza – Elizabethport, NJ
SOLD! Waterfront development opportunity in Elizabethport, NJ.
- 24 slabs
- The units are situated in building A (a total of nine street front units) a
- The remainder are in building D (a total of 14waterfront units).
- All underground utilities have been completed and the first floor slabs is already in place. This will reduce the construction cost significantly as all slabs, footing, electrical work and other utilities are in place.
- Plans are approved. The buyer can start building immediately after purchase
- This property is zoned for 2 family homes. Buyer would need to draw up new plans and submit to town
- Rentals in development average $2500 per month. Can be higher if 2 family or Mother/Daughter situation
- Current sales in contract for $340,000/$350,000. Units were selling for close to $500,000 7 years ago.
- Recent buyers are from Brooklyn since bridge is nearby
- Train and bridge to Brooklyn nearby
- Bi-Annual Environmental studies and surveys. All satisfactory