Welcome to to 2024! While time marches on, New York City Real Estate continues to stand the test of time despite occasional bumps in the road. Is now the time to invest in Manhattan, Brooklyn or prime North Jersey Real Estate? Should I buy an Apartment in Midtown, a Townhouse in Bed Stuy or a
Atlantic City: Original Golden Nugget / Atlantic Club
Garay Real Estate proudly presents 3400 Pacific Avenue, the former Golden Nugget, Ballys Grand and recently the Atlantic Club. The property was originally developed by Steve Wynn in 1980. This extremely rare and special opportunity located on the Prime South-end of Atlantic City includes the following opportunities below. Atlantic City is currently undergoing a resurgence with billions of dollars being poured into new Hotel, Apartment and other commercial ventures.
- Prime oceanfront multi-building complex available for reinvestment
- Hotel, restaurant, spa , office, Condo development, retail, parking, beach bar
- Available for sale or rent, in whole or in-part
- Multiple possibilities for true mixed-use development
- Well maintained building ready for decoration
- Mechanicals currently being updated
- Exclusive private beach
- Located in an opportunity zone idea for tax incentives
- Dynamic food and beverage opportunities
- Meeting, convention and event space.
- 9-Story parking garage and office building
Under new ownership as of September 2019, the property is actively engaging Hotel operators, student housing facilities, office and retail tenants, joint ventures, investors and additional interested suitors.
The property is in good condition and currently undergoing maintenance and various upgrades.
This is a unique asset with unlimited potential for the right tenant, investor or other