As the designated Streeteasy and Zillow expert for 170 East 78th Street and someone with vast experience in Upper East Side sales, I can confidently state this building is a winner! First and foremost, 78th Street is located on a stunning tree-lined block, one of the prettiest streets in the neighborhood. Many of the trees
The Milan – 300 East 55th Street, 9B
Massive Terrace * A one of a kind and special Apartment. The finest unit in the Milan with a putting green on the terrace. Luxury 2 Bed 2.5 Bath.
- Outdoor furniture included with Apartment. Just Renovated.
- Corner Unit
- 1,535 sf interior
- 1,100 sf exterior
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms
- TV in the Master Bathroom
- Four exposures – East West, North, South
- Massive wrap-around terrace with private exquisitely designed Zen garden featuring unsurpassed view of the city exclusive to this unit
- 10 ft ceilings and floor to ceiling sound proof windows
- Brazilian cherry wood floors
- Viking & Miele appliances, U-Line wine cooler
- Washer and dryer in Unit
- Bathrooms feature exclusively designed Waterworks fixtures, teak and limestone vanity, soothing 6 foot soaking tub, tranquil glass steam shower, and a Maurice Villency customized wall unit
- California Closets with sliding glass doors to maximize space
- Individual thermostats in each room to provide individualized climate control
Apartment includes a storage unit located in the basement. Prime Midtown East/Sutton Place/Turtle Bay area.
Walking distance from Central Park, museums, galleries, boutiques, 5th and Madison Ave., shopping district, fine restaurants, and bars. Location is accessible by 4,5,6,N,R,E,M subway lines. Amenities include 24-hours concierge, doorman, fitness center, residents’ garden, and garage.
The building is pre-wired for high speed internet and cable access. Please contact for more information.