Welcome to to 2024! While time marches on, New York City Real Estate continues to stand the test of time despite occasional bumps in the road. Is now the time to invest in Manhattan, Brooklyn or prime North Jersey Real Estate? Should I buy an Apartment in Midtown, a Townhouse in Bed Stuy or a
Brooklyn Baller: Top 5 Luxury Condo Buildings
To meet the needs of our sophisticated clientele, we are continuously searching for the top luxury Condo buildings in Brooklyn. As many may know, Brooklyn is swankier than ever with mouth-watering new developments that provide the the perfect blend of lifestyle and charm. With an easy commute to Manhattan, Brooklyn can offer larger units, a more residential sense of feel and easier access to parking.
Top 5 Luxury Condo Buildings in Brooklyn
The Oosten, 429 Kent Avenue
Located in the vibrant South Williamsburg neighborhood, the Oosten has quickly become one of the most popular luxury buildings in Brooklyn. With easy access to and from the Manhattan ferry, this luxury building affords a very easy commute to downtown Manhattan.
- Built in 2016
- Entire Square Block
- 216 Apartments. 7 Stories
- Designed by famed Dutch architect Piet Boon,
- Many units in the O-shaped structure face a 13,860-square-foot landscaped central courtyard.
- Apartments have 10-foot ceilings, wide plank white oak floors and oversized, floor-to-ceiling iron-trimmed windows.
- Amenities include: two lobbies, a library, a 24-hour concierge, a lap pool, a lounge, a children’s playroom, a fitness center/yoga room with a spa and juice bar and a landscaped rooftop featuring city, river, and bridge views, a reflecting pool, lounge seating and a professional chef’s grill.
21 India Street
A groundbreaking development in Greenpoint, 21 India Street kicked off a series of new developments that transformed this now vibrant areas. With ferry service from Manhattan directly to 21 India, this hi-rise offers magnificent views and amenities fit for a king.
- 95 Condominiums
- 350 luxury rental residences
- 40 Stories of Glass
- Amenities include Private Porte Cochere, 24 hour Attended Lobby, Speakeasy Bar & Lounge, Co-Working Space, Billiards Room, Children’s Playroom, Fitness Center & Yoga Studio, Fitness Lounge, Half Basketball Court, Dry Cleaning Services, Bike Storage Available, 24/7 Valet Parking Available
11 Hoyt Street
Situated in prime Downtown Brooklyn, luxury skyscrapers don’t get much better than this one. The spectacular City views from this 57 story tower are sure to impress any homebuyer. Over the past decade, this area has had a resurgence with thw launch of the Barclays Center, home to the Brooklyn Nets. And if you like a slice of Juniors Cheesecake, you have come to the right place. 11 Hoyt Street offers the following:
- 57-story tower
- Studio to four-bedroom luxury residences
- 55,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenities,
- Architecture by Studio Gang, interiors by Michaelis Boyd Associates, and landscape architecture by Hollander Design
Front and York, 85 Jay Street
Once an industrial enclave for large warehouse buildings, Dumbo is at the forefront of prime residential real estate. A name originally synonymous with the family friendly elephant, it is now frequently used in Jay Z rap songs and other hip ways. This project includes the following:
- A block through residential building
- 408 Condominiums, 320 rental units
- 10-foot ceilings, chevron-patterned white oak flooring, custom-designed chef’s kitchens equipped with Gaggenau appliances, and master bathrooms with custom Waterworks
- 150,000 square feet of amenities that include access to one of the city’s largest private parks, a rooftop pool deck and lounge area, a porte-cochere, co-working lounges, private chef’s kitchens, wine rooms, coffee lounges, teen lounges and more. A full-court basketball court, fitness studio, Kids Academy, full-service salon and café are also on the way.
550 Vanderbilt Avenue (Our Final Top 5 Luxury Condo Buildings in Brooklyn)