Real Estate News
Colosseo Atlantic City, Inc., a New York City-based investment and construction firm, announced that it has awarded Joshua Garay and his firm, Garay Real Estate, a Manhattan and New Jersey based
13 Key Reasons to Work with a Buyer’s Broker
Working with a buyer’s agent and not a seller’s agent is critical to your Apartment purchase:
- It’s Free! – There is no cost to a buyer. The seller pays the fee.
- Exclusive Buyer’s Representation – We work directly for you
- Fiduciary responsibility – A seller’s agent has fiduciary responsibility to the seller. Approaching a seller’s agent will not result in your interest when it comes to negotiating price.
- Extensive Coop & Condo Board package – Lengthy and complicated board package completion
- Tools & Resources – Exclusive tools & technology available to Keller Williams that may real estate firms do not have
- Negotiating Skills – Buyers agents negotiate hard for our clients to get the best price
- Disclosure of Information – Buyers agents verify all information and details that may not be disclosed to you by the sellers agent as a direct buyer
- Market Analysis and Comparables – A buyer’s agent provides data & analytics to ensure a wise investment purchase and not pay above market value
- Daily extensive searches – Buyers agents conduct multiple database searches not available to the public, along with knowledge of off-market properties.
- Co-Op Board Prep – We provide what to say and not to say and we role play the interview process with you
- Financial Review – Review your financial documents to properly determine your budget and creating flexible way to finance your Apartment, taking into account proper reserves you need to satisfy a co-op or condo board and bylaws
- Trusted Vendors – Introduction to trusted vendors including mortgage brokers, attorneys, title companies, appraisers, contractors, architects and more
- Honesty, Integrity and Professional Experience